Saturday, October 24, 2020

WHAT THE.....?

Back on August 24 I tried to get to my website and all that came up was a notice from Telus that they were no longer going to offer websites to their clients. I tried over two or three more days and each time I got the same notice. Then I gave up and accepted it. No more website. I let more days go by then tried again...BINGO! There was my website! Since then it always opens. I don't know anything about the technology but I figured it had something to do with the fact that I had the file of my website sitting on my computer and when I entered the link to my website on my computer it was connecting to the file on my computer. Then I decided to ask a friend if he could get my website on his computer and...BINGO! He could get it! I kept asking others and it was the same story. Somewhere, out there in space my website is floating around, all disconnected, but still reachable: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/jimwest/

No comments: