Thursday, November 01, 2012

"THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL"

I can sense the tension in the air! You've all been waiting on the edge of your seats to read the finale. Well, it's been a month since "Debbie from New York" wrote that the check was in the mail and the check hasn't arrived yet.  My last move to try to see this scam of "Debbie's" work I've sent the following e-mail:

Dear Debbie from New York,
I have a request from a client to sell the drawing "Thunderpeek III". You offered to buy it and said you were sending the cheque. That was on September 12, 2012. Your cheque has not arrived. I thought I would notify you first, before selling the drawing, since I promised to sell it to you.

I will await your decision. If I don't receive an e-mail response from you in two days I will consider our arrangement cancelled.
Jim


The ball's in your court, Deb!

No comments: